22/05/2018

1/1000th


i) Cketofthathyooxd

1979 wyr notebooks you hadv a plan
equipped with a recorder and a car horn, spastic symphony
a James Last vinal as backbone
sneaked guitar was like a anteloopen hyphen, correct
1981 was constant daytime tv tape splicing
courtroom dramas, Russian lagrange & puppet shows
and now we are dead as will be agreed, but in the limesrobe
even Sludge likes Vangelis an yk-
I WALKED THA STREETS UNKNOWN
lovely to have the creatif outlet (Auntie Kez)
I WENT sssshhh to Sussex University to study Human Geography so so
how dare you criticise my wood turning efter aw tha
it's all I can do to top myself from tell you those words
-saxophone solo-
1984 tape to tape baby, pause and record, play and record, get
yourself a Star Ward haircut ye feculent fruit
Whamboys and bloated grey slacks and maybe we are all
mere lumps on that rock eh paid 13.49 not 14.49
admit it you only dim this bcs you were there
and the stinking grit of the YEARS
beneath your sking
sure you'll be lucky to see me tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment